Study to focus on HPV infection in young men
November 19, 2010 | Posted by Adam
The Hyper Study is currently looking for young men (16 - 20 yrs) to take part in investigations around when young msm are likely to come into contact with HPV and what is the optimal age to vaccinate them. Participants will recieve reimbursment for costs associated with the study and a free HPV vaccination for their time.
Aims of the study are:
• Prevalence of HPV infection & distinguish this from HPV deposition
• Sexual behaviours associated with prevalence of HPV infection
• Could MSM be vaccinated before they get infected
• Aged 16 to 20
• Previous MSM sexual contact
• Able to complete all 4 study visits & questionnaires in English
The study website is www.hyper.org.au
There is also have a free-toll telephone number: 1800 774 324.
For more information click here